Sunday 27 May 2018

Stripes





Hey,

So as I mentioned in my last post I have officially finished my Level 4 course at The Fashion Retail Academy and have finally got some free time back. A time where I don't have deadlines to meet and assignments to write. So my sister and I decided to go out and shoot an outfit post and this is how it turned out.

I love pairing bold tops with basic leggings and that's exactly what I have created with this look. I wanted to find some backgrounds which would sit nicely with the bold yellow and white on my top (the yellow lines worked perfectly).







Details:
Top:Topshop sample sale (similar: Asos)
Bottons:Asos
Shoes: Puma 

Kelsey x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelsey Jaye

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig